AB 1 Black
AB 1 Black
AB 1 is a generous shopper in its purest form. Inside, it has a zipped compartment for valuables and a three-way adjustable shoulder strap so that the shopper can be carried by a short handle or over the shoulder. At the same time, AB 1 is the first model that the designer and artist Ayzit Bostan from Munich has created for PB 0110. We remember so well the first presentations in Berlin and Paris in 2012, how the proportion and the minimal bar of the bag attracted attention. We love it just as much today as we did 10 years ago.
- Two adjustable shoulder straps, 34-60 cm long, three setting options.
- Inside one main compartment and one zip pocket.
- Handmade in Poland by a family business that has been involved in the production and processing of high-quality materials for generations.
- Vegetable-tanned leather from a family-run tannery in Belgium that has been producing high-quality leather since 1873 and has been awarded the Gold Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group.
- The fittings are made of 100% brass in a family business in Tuscany, Italy.
- We use the highest quality zip that YKK offers "Excella". Each single tooth of the zip has been brushed and polished before being individually assembled to the cotton tape. Made in the YKK factory in Germany.
- Designed by Ayzit Bostan (AB), 2012
- 38,5 x 33,5 x 7 cm
- 730 g