AB 18.3 Black
AB 18.3 Black
The classic gym bag seems timeless and an everlasting part of youth culture. It has stood the test of time for so many years. We think because it's so wonderfully lightweight, has room for the unexpected, is unisex and offers a lot for its price. Form and function have always inspired designer Ayzit Bostan, so much so that she interpreted it with sensitive design interventions for our collection many years ago and continues to tweak it. Version 18.3. stands for this. A 14" inch laptop or large magazines find space without any problems. It can be carried elegantly over the shoulder or heavily loaded on the back. Timeless in the best sense.
- Two handles and two shoulder straps, 60 cm, adjustable with a knot.
- Inside one main compartment and one zip pocket.
- Handmade in Poland by a family business that has been involved in the production and processing of high-quality materials for generations.
- Mineral-tanned cowhide from a family-run tannery in Germany that has been living continuous improvement since 1899. Awarded with the Gold Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group and audited by ECO₂L (energy controlled leather). Our first leather that is produced in a C02 neutral way.
- We use the highest quality zip that YKK offers "Excella". Each single tooth of the zip has been brushed and polished before being individually assembled to the cotton tape. Made in the YKK factory in Germany.
- Designed by Ayzit Bostan (AB), 2018
- 45 x 36 x 1,5 cm
- 490 g