AB 27 Feuerrot
AB 27 Feuerrot
AB 27 is reduced to a single material, a velvety cowhide from Germany. We have dispensed with all composite materials. Certified to the highest quality standards by the International Association of the Natural Textile Industry. The strict guidelines of the IVN evaluate once a year not only the product, but all associated manufacturing steps - from animal husbandry to tanning, as well as our own waste water disposal.The leather nestles into every position when worn, whether on the short handle or the shoulder strap, and develops beautiful signs of wear over time.
- Two short handles, 32 cm and two shoulder straps or rather backpack straps, 75cm.
- Inside one large main compartment.
- Handmade in Poland by a family business that has been involved in the production and processing of high-quality materials for generations.
- Vegetable-tanned leather from a family-run tannery in southern Germany that works obsessively to make leather tanning more sustainable. All raw hides are not sourced on the European market, but are from Germany. Numerously certified e.g. by the International Association of the Natural Textile Industry in Switzerland. The strict guidelines of the IVN evaluate once a year not only the product, but all related production steps - from animal husbandry to tanning, as well as their own waste water disposal.
- For this model, we intentionally wanted to work with only one material and therefore we used no additional lining. At the beginning, the back of the exceptional leather gives off fine leather fibers, which will fade over time.
- Designed by Ayzit Bostan (AB), 2015
- 44 x 36 x 0,4 cm
- 500 g