HB 2 Orange
HB 2 Orange
For HB 2, we have woven the past and present together by using centuries-old fabrics and available vegetable-tanned leather as an act of upcycling. The idea came about in a personal conversation with David Hagenkötter, who has been working with antique and historical fabric qualities for 10 years. From his passion and the demand to rethink development work, he founded his label ___hagenkoetter in spring 2022. Our collaboration resulted in a generous, soft shopper made of divan covers. A fabric that was woven by hand on small looms in Germany in the 20th century and carefully preserved over time. Each model is unique has its own visible history and is labelled and packaged by hand.
- One adjustable shoulder strap, 70 cm long, three setting options
- Inside a large main compartment and a slip pocket closed with a button.
- Handmade in Germany, run by a family manufacturer who has been skilled in the production and processing of high quality materials for generations.
- Vegetable-tanned leather from a family-run tannery in Belgium that has been producing high-quality leather since 1873 and has been awarded the Bronze Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group
- Pure linen that was used for tablecloths, workwear, bed covers and more. Features of the long storage of the fabric are partly visible, which we understand as beautiful signs of time
- Buttons from 1930 made of mother-of-pearl
- Designed by David Hagenkötter and Philipp Bree (HB), 2022
- 42 x 42 x 12 cm
- 300 g
- All buttons are sewn on by hand