SD 3 Black (FOUND)
SD 3 Black (FOUND)
ONLY 1 AVAILABLE
I have found another unique product that I would like to share with you. And of course the story behind it. In my former family business, I worked with the industrial designer Stefan Diez from Munich in 2008. We had asked him to design a luggage line and business bags. His previous projects, whether chairs, tableware, cutlery or objects, fascinated me with their appeal. I got to know him as someone who has an incredible eye for detail and questions the status quo in every project. Over the years I have met several designers and it is always a special moment when the first ideas are presented. Everyone has their own unique approach and way of presenting. Some draw, fold details out of paper, create renderings (which I personally don't like that much), sew or build. The bags are equipped with a removable neoprene laptop compartment and two zippered compartments on the inside. 'Homme' was released at the time in cooperation with the renowned Zeit magazine. Unfortunately, this unique collection, in which so much heart and soul has gone into, was only produced in a one-off edition. I searched for it in the web and couldn't find it anywhere. I searched for the collection on the web from time to time but never found anything. So it was a nice surprise when I found some models while tidying up, four of them I would like to share with you.
- Original name: BREE/ Homme 1
- Two handles
- Inside a detachable neoprene laptop sleeve. Two inner compartments and a front pocket both closable with a zip.
- Handmade in Germany by a family business that has been involved in the production and processing of high-quality materials for generations.
- Mineral-tanned cowhide from a family-run tannery in Germany that has been living continuous improvement since 1899. Awarded with the Gold Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group and audited by ECO₂L (energy controlled leather). Our first leather that is produced in a C02 neutral way.
- The highest quality zip that YKK offers "Excella". Each single tooth of the zip has been brushed and polished before being individually assembled to the cotton tape. Made in the YKK factory in Germany.
- Designed by Stefan Diez (SD), 2008
- 38 x 31 x 11 cm