RW 1 Black
RW 1 Black
RW 1 is a collaboration with the jewellery label RÄTHEL & WOLF from Berlin. They create luxurious and avant-garde jewellery and objects inspired by the body. The designs are non-invasive and celebrate the human form, no piercings are required. Each piece of your jewellery Collection is intentionally made in Germany by local artisans who honour traditional technique and craftsmanship.
The clutch combines the worlds of leather goods and jewellery and can be worn in many different ways. The smooth, polished metal handle becomes a bracelet, while the curved shape of the leather allows the hand to rest in negative space or hugs the body as a cross-body bag.
It is made from a cowhide leather from a German tannery that is produced in a CO 2 neutral way and has been awarded the Gold Standard of the Leather Workiing Group. The metal elements are made of pure brass and coated with palladium and are manufactured in Italy in a family-run factory in Tuscany. The bag is manufactured in Germany. .
- One shoulder strap, either 86 or 120 cm long. Please indicate in your order which length you prefer.
- Inside, one main compartment and one card-size slip pocket.
- Handmade in Germany by a family business that has been involved in the production and processing of high-quality materials for generations.
- Mineral-tanned cowhide from a family-run tannery in Germany that has been living continuous improvement since 1899. Awarded with the Gold Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group and audited by ECO₂L (energy controlled leather). Our first leather that is produced in a C02 neutral way.
- Calf suede lining made by a specialist in southern Poland.
- Die Beschläge sind aus 100% Messing, gefertigt in einem Familienbetrieb in der Toskana, Italien.
- We use the highest quality zip that YKK offers "Excella". Each single tooth of the zip has been brushed and polished before being individually assembled to the cotton tape. Made in the YKK factory in Germany.
- Designed by Räthel & Wolf (RW), 2023
- 11 x 20,5 x 4,5 cm