AB 103.1 Black
AB 103.1 Black
In 2014, we presented our first Bucket Bag. Since then we love this bag, its oval, infinite shape, the way it hugs the body in different ways and its lightness. So there are many reasons to keep thinking about the typology of this bag. For the AB 103.1 model, we combine a soft leather tanned in Germany as the main material and a stiffer vegetable-tanned leather from Belgium for the strap. Both leathers have been awarded the GOLD standard by the Leather Working Group and become increasingly supple over the years.
- One adjustable shoulder strap, 52-101 cm, six setting options.
- Inside one main compartment, one zip pocket and one card holder.
- Handmade in Poland by a family business that has been involved in the production and processing of high-quality materials for generations.
- Mineral-tanned cowhide from a family-run tannery in Germany that has been living continuous improvement since 1899. Awarded with the Gold Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group and audited by ECO₂L (energy controlled leather). Our first leather that is produced in a C02 neutral way.
- Calf suede lining made by a specialist in southern Poland.
- The fittings are made of 100% brass in a family business in Tuscany, Italy.
- We use the highest quality zip that YKK offers ""Excella"". Each single tooth of the zip has been brushed and polished before being individually assembled to the cotton tape. Made in the YKK factory in Germany.
- Designed by Ayzit Bostan (AB), 2020
- 29 x 23 x 14 cm
- 590 g